RocketX and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively: ‘RocketX’, ‘us’ or ‘we’) understand that your privacy is of great importance to you.
We respect and protect your personal data, which is any information that may identify you as an individual.
This Privacy Statement informs you how we handle and protect your personal data in relation to our business activities and services, events, websites, and in any communications.
1. Collection of personal data
RocketX collects personal data necessary for the operation of its business, e.g. performance of services, marketing activities and website management. If you apply for a job, the personal data varies and may include information that has been provided by you, such as: name, address, e-mail address, phone number, job title, company name and size and other background information.
When you visit our websites or receive any of our communication, RocketX may also automatically collect information about the devices you use, such as IP address, web browser, browsing information collected via cookies, and other technologies to see how you use our websites, what content is viewed in order to measure the interest of our visitors or recipients and to improve and personalize the operation, usability and efficiency of our services.
A cookie is a small text file that is placed by a website within the browser of the device you use to visit the website. The cookie enables the website to recognize the device that you are using and is used for different purposes, for example: to identify your web browser, provide analytics, remember information about you, such as language preferences and to improve the performance and functionality of our website.
At any moment you may set your web browser to block cookies and other technologies. If you do so, you may not be able to experience the full functionality of the website or you may lose saved information, like website preferences, e.d. If you want to remove any of your cookies, you have to do that within your web browser.
RocketX uses :
Functional cookies: to make our website work. These cookies are strictly necessary to enable core functionality such as: security, network management, your cookie preferences and accessibility. These cookies will be removed after closing of the browser.
Analytics cookies: do not contain personal data, nor do they collect any. They are used to collect anonymous information about the usage of our websites to help us continuously to improve our services.
Google Analytics: an unique, random number used to distinguish users. Used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the website’s analytics reports.
Cookie is used for keeping track of sessions. It contains: the domain, viewCount (increments each pageView in a session) and session start timestamp.
Third party cookies
RocketX partners with third parties for services such as analytics and advertising. Cookies are placed and used by these third parties on behalf of RocketX, but the information contained is not directly accessible to us.
Contains a timestamp of the last time cookie IDs were synchronized with LinkedIn network partners. Alternatively named UsermatchHistory
Contains digitally signed and encrypted records of a user's Google account ID and most recent sign-in time. Used by reCAPTCHA spam filter to deter bots.
Third party tracking cookies:
Unique, random number used to distinguish users.
Unique identifier used to distinguish users. Based on browser & userId (if signed in to Facebook). Used to measure advertising performance on Facebook.In addition, RocketX may collect photographic and/or video material for marketing purposes during events or otherwise. You will be notified before or during the event. We will request your permission before we use any of the material.
At last, RocketX may collect your personal data which comes from third parties. This may be information about you that is available online through social media platforms and other forums. We may enrich the current information we have about you with the data from third parties.
2. Purposes for use of personal dataRocketX shall only use your personal data for the operation of its business activities, e.g. to provide, improve and customize our services, to build, maintain and protect our relationships with (potential) investors, clients, candidates, for recruitment purposes and website management.
In addition, we use your personal data to send you upon your request any information, register you for company events, contact you, recruit and hire individuals, analyze and secure the proper functioning of the websites, perform business analytics and analyze which services are relevant for you.
3. Legal bases for processing your personal dataRocketX uses your personal data:
- to perform under the agreements;
- with your consent, for instance to send you information, alerts or newsletters;
- in the event of legitimate (commercial) interests;
- to comply with the law.
4. Disclosure and transfer of personal dataFor the provision of its business activities RocketX may transfer your personal data to its subsidiaries and affiliates and their personnel, as well to third parties, that perform services and functions that enable RocketX to provide its services to you. These services and functions which are provided by third parties, consist of the following: hosting and maintaining our servers and website, design and build websites for clients of RocketX, database storage and management, email management, marketing and recruitment technologies, contract management system, customer relationship management.
The third parties may be located throughout the world and may be viewed and hosted anywhere in the world, including countries that may not have laws of general applicability regulating the use and transfer of personal data.To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law you voluntarily consent to such data transfers and hosting of such information by using our websites and services and by providing your personal data on any of our websites.
Nevertheless, we endeavor to ensure that processing of your personal data by our service providers is aligned with this Privacy Statement and confidentiality, integrity and availability of your personal data will be maintained.
If required by law we may disclose your personal data to third parties, including law enforcement authorities or other official (government) authorities.
We also may disclose your information:
- to protect our property, services and rights;
- to support audits and ensure compliance with any and all applicable laws;
- in connection with an investigation of any (suspected) illegal activity.
5. SecurityWe have technology and operational security procedures in place to protect personal data from unauthorized loss, alteration, misuse or destruction. We have physical, electronic and managerial procedures to help safeguard, prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security and correctly use your information. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
To the best of our ability access to your personal data will be strictly limited to those who are involved on behalf of RocketX in the provision of our services to you and who are otherwise entitled to do so in accordance with privacy law. The individuals who have access to the personal data are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of the personal information.
However, despite our efforts we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will get access to your personal data.
6. Data retention
RocketX retains personal data, if necessary, for the duration of the business relationship.
We may retain personal data for longer than the duration of the business relationship as long as this is legally permitted or until you request removal of your personal data.
7. Your rightsYou have the right to request access to the personal data that we have collected about you. Moreover you may request us to rectify or erase any of your personal data. Where the processing of your personal data is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
You may object against the processing of your personal data or request any processing restrictions.
In addition, you may request a copy of your personal data that we have collected.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or you would like to communicate with us about any of your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
RocketX will endeavor to promptly investigate, comply with or otherwise respond to your request, as required by law. Please be aware that we do have some discretion to decline a deletion request, e.g. if there is an obligation under applicable law to retain that data.
In case you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data by us, you have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
8. Changes to this Privacy StatementBy using our websites you consent to the collection, use and storage of your personal data. We may modify this Privacy Statement from time to time. If we make changes to this Privacy Statement, we will revise the effective date thereof, which is shown at the bottom of the Privacy Statement. We recommend you to review the Privacy Statement on a regular basis, so that you are up to date on how we are protecting your personal information.
9. Any questions or requests?
If you have any questions about our Privacy Statement, please contact us at:
1017 JX Amsterdam
RocketX B.V. is registered in the Chambers of Commerce
under number: 77915852
This Privacy Statement is effective from 15 April 2021.