What is the website of Slido ?
When was Slido founded?
How many employees does Slido have?
201 - 500
What is the annual revenue of Slido ?
In which country is Slido most used?
What is Slido?
Are you looking for a way to engage your participants in your hybrid meetings? With Slido, you can easily set up polls, quizzes, and word clouds that will keep your participants engaged and eager to learn more. Plus, with Slido, you can easily engage with your participants even if you're not in the same place - whether you're meeting in the office, online, or in-between. So why wait? Get started with Slido today!
Why choose Slido?
Slido is a powerful and versatile tool that can help you make meetings, events and conferences more engaging and interactive. It allows you to easily create polls, Q&A sessions, and surveys that can be used to capture the opinions and ideas of attendees, as well as to facilitate discussions. Additionally, Slido offers a range of features that can help you create more engaging and productive experiences for your audience, such as live-polling and upvoting, real-time feedback, and moderated Q&A sessions. Slido also provides analytics and reporting tools, so you can measure the success of your event or conference and gain insights into audience engagement. Another great feature of Slido is its compatibility with other software, allowing it to integrate with platforms such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and Google Meet for even more seamless collaboration. Overall, Slido provides an easy-to-use and comprehensive platform that can help you make any meeting, event or conference more engaging and impactful.
Pro's & cons
1. Increased Engagement: Slido offers interactive tools such as polls, Q&A, quizzes and word clouds which can help increase engagement among participants during hybrid meetings.
2. Sleek Interface: The app has a sleek and simple interface which makes it easy to use for all levels of professionals.
3. Flexibility: The app can be used in any type of meeting setup – whether in the office, online or somewhere in-between!
4. Time-Saving Features: With features like polls and Q&A you save time by getting direct feedback from your participants quickly without having to wait for manual input via chat or email exchange after the meeting ends
5. Easy Reporting: Slido also provides reporting capabilities that allow you to track how your sessions are going by collecting data on things like participant engagement levels throughout the session
1. Limited Integrations: Slido does not have as many integrations with other apps and programs compared to its competitors, limiting the scope of its capabilities.
2. Lack of Advanced Features: For some more advanced features, such as chat rooms or breakout sessions that allow participants in one session to split into smaller groups for collaborative work, users may need to look elsewhere for a hybrid meeting app
3. Unsuitable for Large Groups: The free version is limited on the number of participants it can host so large-scale meetings or events might require an upgraded plan which could become costly over time
4. Limited Customization Options: While Slido gives you options like polls and word clouds during meetings, there are limited customization options available in terms of colour choices and font sizes etc., making it difficult if you want something very specific tailored towards your needs
5. Privacy Issues: using third-party software applications such as Slido raises questions about privacy since they do store information related to your meeting which can be vulnerable
Data Analysis Tools