What is the website of Gainsight ?
When was Gainsight founded?
How many employees does Gainsight have?
501 - 1000
What is the annual revenue of Gainsight ?
$100.0M - $200.0M
In which country is Gainsight most used?
What is Gainsight?
Gainsight is the industry-leading customer success platform that helps companies of all sizes and industries achieve durable growth through customer-led, product-led, and community-led growth strategies. With Gainsight, it’s never been easier for customer success, product, and community engagement teams to scale efficiently, create alignment, and have a holistic view of their customers—all of which help increase product adoption, prevent churn, and grow customer lifetime value.
Why choose Gainsight?
Gainsight is a powerful customer success management platform that helps companies reduce churn, improve customer health, and grow revenue. With Gainsight, you can manage all aspects of the customer lifecycle, from onboarding to engagement to retention.
There are several reasons why you should choose Gainsight as your customer success platform:
1. Gainsight provides a comprehensive view of the customer. With Gainsight, you can see all the data you need in one place, including customer health scores, product usage data, support tickets, and more. This allows you to make informed decisions about how to best support your customers.
2. Gainsight offers a variety of features to help you reduce churn and improve customer health. These features include customer health scoring, customer journey mapping, customer segmentation, and more.
3. Gainsight makes it easy to engage with your customers. With Gainsight, you can reach out to customers through a variety of channels, including email, in-app messaging, and push notifications. You can also automate customer engagement with Gainsight's rules engine.
4. Gainsight integrates with a variety of other platforms, making it easy to get started with customer success. Gainsight integrates with Salesforce, Zendesk, Intercom, and more.
5. Gainsight offers a free trial, so you can try out the platform before committing to it.
If you're looking for a customer success platform that can help you reduce churn and grow revenue, then you should definitely consider Gainsight.
Pro's & cons
Helps companies achieve durable growth: Gainsight's customer success platform helps companies of all sizes and industries achieve long-term growth.
Enables customer-led, product-led, and community-led growth strategies: Gainsight enables customers to take the lead in driving company growth, while also supporting product- and community-based approaches.
Provides comprehensive data and insights: Gainsight provides detailed data and insights into customer behavior, preferences, and needs to help guide decision making.
Offers flexible deployment options: Gainsight offers both on-premise and cloud deployments to meet the needs of any organization size or type.
Is easy to use: Gainsight is designed for ease of use with a intuitive interface that makes it simple to get started quickly
High Cost: Gainsight is a very powerful customer success platform, but it comes at a cost. The price tag can be quite high for some companies, making it difficult to justify the investment.
Implementation Challenges: As with any complex software system, there can be challenges when implementing Gainsight within an organization. These challenges can include data migration issues, integration difficulties, and user adoption hurdles.
Limited Functionality in Some Areas: While Gainsight provides a lot of functionality for customer success professionals, there are some areas where the platform falls short. For example, Gainsight does not currently offer built-in tools for customer segmentation or journeys mapping (although both of these features are planned for future releases).
Requires Subscription to Use All Features: In order to use all of the features and functionality that Gainsight offers, you must have an active subscription to the platform. This can add another layer of costs for some organizations who may only need certain parts of the system.
Gainsight CS features